Your privacy is important
Travelvisaaustralia.com knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
This statement outlines Travelvisaaustralia.com policy on how we use and manage personal and sensitive information provided to or collected by us. Travelvisaaustralia.com is bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Australian Privacy Act 1988. By visiting our websites, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Travelvisaaustralia.com is controlled by Travel Visa Pty Ltd, South Lobby, Level 2, 161 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia.
Are Children Allowed to Use TravelVisaAustralia.com?
TravelVisaAustralia.com does not sell a service that is to be purchased by children. We sell children's services for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may only use travelvisaaustralia.com with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Why do we collect your personal information?
The information collected from Clients is required in order to provide the travel visa-related Services and to improve our services at Travel Visa Australia.
Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. If you choose not to provide certain information this may affect the level of Service you receive.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Travel Visa Australia
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide information such as the country and region you are accessing our website from, duration of your visit, etc.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can divulge the identity of our clients.
We share customer information only as described below:
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments, and providing customer service; fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links). They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Travel Visa Australia customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Protection of Travel Visa Australia and Others: We release account and other personal information when collection is required by law or when the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim.
Travel Visa Australia may use and disclose the Client's (and if applicable, their family's) personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances authorised by the Act.
In general, Travel Visa Australia will disclose the Client's personal information with expressed or implied consent for the following purposes:
- to conduct their business, including billing and account management;
- to provide and market their Services;
- to communicate with the Client;
- to comply with their legal obligations; and
- to help them manage and improve their Services
Travel Visa Australia may disclose the Client's personal or sensitive information (as defined in the Privacy Act):
- to regulatory authorities;
- where the law requires us to do so; and
- where the Client consents for us to do so
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
Our customer information is stored in high capacity servers located in a state-of-the-art data centre, which boasts the following security measures:
- Security Guards are on duty to monitor all access points to the building.
- Security cameras continually monitor the entire facility.
- Monitored alarms on all ingress points.
- Card access technology tracks and records all door entry and exit transactions.
- All visitors are required to be identified with Photographic Identification, and are escorted by staff at all times.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Use of this website is subject to the Terms & Conditions. Any concerns should be addressed to email@example.com.
If a Client wishes to review or make corrections to their contact information, they can do so at any time.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, Travel Visa Australia, are not responsible for the accuracy or the privacy practices of other such sites. We encourage our clients to be aware that when they leave our site, they should read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects identifiable personal information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected on this web site.
Removing your profile
If for whatever reason you wish to remove your account from our system, you may do so by logging in to the client area. After removing your profile, you will no longer receive any emails or other correspondence, nor will you be able to log in to your account.
Contacting our Privacy officer
Our Privacy Officers are accountable for our compliance with this Privacy Statement and applicable privacy law. All comments, questions, concerns or complaints regarding your personal information should be forwarded to our Privacy Officers as follows:
Travel Visa Pty Ltd, South Lobby, Level 2, 161 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia.